Four axes in one methodology to
Why the Gazelles methodology?
We started this journey learning with Verne Harnish, “The Growth Guy”, who is responsible for creating the Gazelles methodology. ScaleUp Valley is now certified to help companies, especially venture-backed businesses, to scaleup and develop leadership with this framework.
– Do we have a clear strategy?
– Do we have goals established for the short and long-term?
– What are the goals for the different levels of your company (organisation, team, individual)?
– Do we have the right people to drive the defined strategy?
– How are we structuring each team to accomplish the KPI established?
– Does everyone feel motivated and connected with their roles?
– What is the best method for keeping everyone on the same page and working to attain the defined goals?
– Can we refine our communication and meeting routines to guarantee the best alignment between different levels?
– Are the established processes for each KPI working?
– How are we distributing cash alonside the strategy?
– Is the pricing correctly established for every single product?
– Is this the correct balance of cash application or do we need to reorganize priorities?
ScaleUp Valley Products
The purpose of leadership development requires continuous learning and critical decisions. That´s why ScaleUp Valley provides different solutions to help companies reach their maximum potential growth.
1. ScaleUp Valley Workshop
Lack of alignment, slow execution and undefined culture are just three of the symptoms of a fast-growth company that can develop and improve leadership management.
The ScaleUp Valley Workshops provide a clear diagnosis of your company leadership challenges and brings actionable solutions to the table. In these sessions, we make sure that everyone gets the necessary strategy, concepts and core values to put the company on the growth track.
2. ScaleUp Valley Leadership Programs