Our Secret Sauce
Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
The Rockefeller Habits are essentially 10 key habits that provide the best framework to build a $100 million SaaS business by scaling T2D3 – Triple twice, double three times!
These habits checklist has amassed recognition across the world for its power to scale businesses. The habits, which are based on pillars of priorities, data and rhythm, give companies the discipline to execute, while staying agile and focused on strategy.
1. The executive team is healthy and aligned.
2. Everyone is ALIGNED with the #1 goal for the year and the quarter.
3. Communication RHYTHM is established and information moves throughout the organisation fast.
4. Every facet of the organisation has a person assigned with ACCOUNTABILITY and goals are met.
5. Ongoing employee FEEDBACK is collected to identify obstacles and opportunities.
6. REPORTING and analyses of customer feedback is a frequent and accurate.
7. Core VALUES and purpose are alive in the organisation.
8. Employees can articulate clearly the company STRATEGY, including long-term goals, core customer profiles, and brand promise.
9. Everyone has PRIORITIES and KPIs.
10. The company plans and PERFORMANCE are transparent and visible to everyone.